I was nominated for the Liebster Award by Shelly. I guess Shelly has been following my blog anonymously(?) and that was really a pleasant surprise for me on that day to see this nomination. We all know these blog awards are mysterious in terms of its origin and it’s kind of a motivation given by fellow bloggers. So, to me this just means someone recognizes my writings and they enjoy reading my thoughts and views.
A Liebster Award is given to showcase smaller blogs who are up and coming, and who have less than 200 followers. This is an award that you accept with the intention of paying it forward.
The rules for the Liebster Award are simple:
1. Each blogger should answer the questions the tagger has set for you.
2. Choose a few new bloggers to pass the award on to and link them in your post.
3. Create 11 new questions for the chosen bloggers.
4. Go back to their page and tell them about the award.
5. Each blogger should post 11 random facts about themselves.
6. No tag backs!
Question from Shelly:
1. Where do you live? – Malaysia
2. Do you have any pets? – had one. Sadly it died. 😦
3. Do you work outside your home? Where? – Not working yet
4. Chocolate or Vanilla? Chocolate
5. If you could travel anywhere, where would you wanna go? EVERYWHERE
6. One wish? – To live life to the fullest
7. How did you start blogging? Due the drive to convey my thoughts and make an impact.
8. What do you drive? – No car yet
9. Do you have children and if so how many? Not even married
10. Where do you see yourself in 10-15 years? Successful person as per my definition of success 🙂
7 stuffs about me:
- I like non-fiction books so much and I get engrossed reading books which story cultures in the Middle East and its women!
- I fancy heels a lot and shoe shop is like a paradise that pulls me towards it like a magnet!
- I like engaging in outdoor activities like beach camping and kayaking.
- I love doing things which others think it’s out of my capabilities and I’m a fan of Charles Darwin’s evolution theory.
- Hated engineering so much but little did I know I would end up doing Chemical Engineering. I’m loving the twist in life by the way!
- 4’8” tall.
- I belonged to Debate Club in my university and I enjoy debating.
Questions to my nominees:
1. What is your favourite colour?
2. What do you tend to blog about the most?
3. What’s the name of your favorite blog to follow?
4. What is your favorite food?
5. What is your favorite thing to do?
6. Who inspired you to blog?
7. Where do you eat out the most?
8. What is the one thing you would change about your layout of your home?
9.What is one goal for this year?
10. Pepsi or coke?
My nominees are:
Have a good day 😀